The Tres Clay Facial Bar was formulated for my husband who has oily skin, larger pores, & was prone to breakouts. He also liked to use a facial scrub, so we blended this bar as a two-fer.
We first started out with Cedarwood Essential Oil which is a natural astringent (and a nice woodsy, earthy scent). We blended in Rice Flour for a light exfoliation and three clays (hence the name) French Green, Moroccan Red, & Kaolin for their pulling, drawing, & calming properties. This combo along with Rice Barn Oil & Avocado Oil (both great for providing facial skin just what it needs) makes for a perfect bar that is cleansing, removes excess oils, but does not strip the skin of its oils (if you do that the skin can have a tendency to produce more oil to make up for what’s been taken).
Why we love it…
- It’s 100% natural.
- It helps to clear up troubled skin.
- It can take off make-up.
- It’s gentle enough that you can use it multiple times per day.
- With the help of the bar many people have made it through non-puberty acne funks.
- A light exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells which can cause acne.
- “Love using this to wash my face before bed. My face feels so fresh and clean.” Jennifer D.
- “I love my Tres Clay Facial Bar. It is awesome! I have oily, problem skin and it has helped so much." Jacqueline S.
- “I love your Tres Clay Facial Bar and Pure Bliss. This product combination has totally changed my skin for the better. As an African American woman who has acne prone skin, I have tried everything to heal my skin. This product has worked so great that my mom, cousins, and most of my friends use it now. I even posted your products on [the] naturallycurly.com forum to rave about the benefits of the products. So please keep up the great work and you have a customer for life." Christy L.