Your skin’s condition changes constantly (at the very least usually with the seasons). We think your facial exfoliator shouldn’t have to.
Oatbrasion Facial Mask is a DIY micro-dermabrasion mask that you mix with your own liquid depending on your skin type. Water is just fine, but if you’re dry you can mix it with anything moisturizing like: milk, cream, plain yogurt, EVOO, honey… If you’re oily, mix in a little witch hazel, tomato juice , or any acidic fruit. Make a paste and in a circular motion apply. The finely ground pumice will exfoliate your face. Let the mask set on the skin for a few minutes. This allows the powdered honey (in the mask) to lightly moisturize and the colloidal oatmeal to calm everything down.
Why we love it…
- You can use it year-round by changing what you mix in it. You can even make 2 masks and treat your face specifically for what it needs where it needs it.
- The oatmeal calms your skin down so you won’t be red and irritated afterward.
- The softness of the skin once you’re finished is totally touchable.
Don’t just take our word for it…
- “I love this product! I mix it with greek yogurt, and it is a decadent and effective mask. I notice the difference in my skin when I don’t use it.” Julie D.
- “This is a great exfoliator for the face. I love that I can mix my own scrub depending on what my needs are. Great for me since I have combination skin. A little goes a long way, too, so it is very economical.” Sally W.
- “I use green tea when I do this mask, and love the way my skin feels after. Who needs a spa when you have wonderful product like [this from] Rinse?” Jennifer D.